What is Webroot SecureAnywhere?
Webroot is a fairly well-known name in the security community and it’s all encompassing “Secure Anywhere” software suite is offered in three varietals: Webroot SecureAnywhere antivirus, Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus, and Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete. Webroot SecureAnywhere protects your usernames, account numbers, and other personal information against keyloggers, spyware, and other online threats. Whether you are on a laptop, a desktop or even a mobile device, Webroot SecureAnywhere provides available features like threat protection, password management, firewall and network connection monitor, lightning-fast scans, online backup for you. Whatever your cybersecurity needs, you can find from Webroot.
Webroot SecureAnywhere looks a little complicated at first glance, with a host of panels, buttons, switches and icons to explore. That’s not necessarily a problem, though – experienced users might prefer all available options to be visible upfront – and anyway, in most cases the program is very straightforward to use. The antivirus utilizes cloud technology so that it can scan your computer quickly without using resources. It does not interfere with your system performance or additional programs. Once installed, there’s a browser extension for Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox that warns you when you’re on a sketchy site that might harm your computer or your private information. If you upgrade to Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus and Internet Security Complete version, password and mobile protection are available for you. Other features include:
- Fast scans and installation & lightweight design
- Real-time anti-phishing Eliminates traces of online activity
- Protects Windows, Mac, Android, & iOS devices
- 19-time PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Award winner AV-Test certified
- 70-day money-back guarantee & 24/7 customer support
Webroot SecureAnywhere Pricing Plans:
Like most antivirus software, Webroot SecureAnywhere is available in three pricing tiers.
SecureAnywhere Antivirus – $29.99 (
$39.99) for 1 year – 1 Device (PC / Mac)
- Lightning-fast scans with no interruption
- Protect yourself from identity theft
- No time-consuming updates
SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus – $44.99 (
$59.99) for 1 year – 3 Devices (PCs, Macs, Tablets or Smartphones)
- All the features of AntiVirus AND:
- Secures your smartphones and tablets
- Protects your logins and passwords
SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete – $59.99 (
$79.99)for 1 year – 5 Devices (PC, Mac, Tablets or Smartphones +25GB Storage)
- All the features of Internet Security Plus AND:
- Eliminates traces of online activity
- 25GB of secure online storage
Benefits of Webroot SecureAnywhere:
- Helps protect your identity and user credentials, such as passwords and account numbers
- Helps protect your personal information against threats such as keystroke logging, screen grabbing, session hijacking, malicious software, and more when you are on secure (https) websites
- Warns you if you try to enter a phishing or harmful website
- Performs health checks, alerts you to gaps in your PC’s security, and tells you how to fix them
- Is easy to use and takes just minutes to download
Nearly half of all consumers worldwide have been victims of cybercrime. Every link clicked, email opened, app downloaded, and network joined is an opportunity for hackers to compromise your personal data. Even established threats like ransomware are continuously evolving, and new threats like cryptojacking are being added to an already diverse threat landscape. Webroot is a Colorado-based company which has been developing privacy and security software since 1997. It offers complete protection from viruses and identity theft for all your devices, without slowing you down. Besides, Webroot provides good customer service, and you can contact the company through online chat or email if you encounter problems or have questions. Phone support is available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. It also offers a 70-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. No credit card required.
Published on July 2, 2018 Deshawn S. Denham